12GM is a compact SDI transport converter that enables 12G-SDI to Quad-link 3G-SDI and Quad-link 3G-SDI to 12G-SDI conversion. The Muxer/ DeMuxer supports 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD workflows and conversions from quad-link SDI signals to single link SDI signals, and vice versa at 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G bit rates. Both Square Division (Quadrant) and Two Sample Interleave (2SI) input and output mappings are supported.
12G-SDI from Camera to Fiber, Edit and More
Explore how AJA's latest 12G-SDI solutions can simplify production and post workflows, providing ample bandwidth to handle high resolution, high frame rate and deep color content over a single cable.
Learn more about our FiDO 12G-SDI/optical fiber Mini-Converters,12GDA distribution amplifier, 12GM Muxer/DeMuxer, FS-HDR converter/frame synchronizer and Io 4K Plus Thunderbolt™ 3-equipped audio and video I/O device with 12G-SDI support.
- Compact 12G-SDI to/from quad-link 3G-SDI conversion and 6G-SDI to/from quad-link 1.5G-SDI
- SMPTE 2082 inputs and outputs configurable to SMPTE 425 inputs and outputs
- Two Sample Interleave (2SI) to Square Division (Quadrant) pixel mapping
- Square Division (Quadrant) to Two Sample Interleave (2SI) pixel mapping
- Input signal diagnostics
- Input timing analyzer for quad-link signals
- Configurable as a 1x4 Distribution Amplifier for 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G bit rates
- Automatic equalizing and reclocking with jitter attenuation
- DWP-U-R1 power supply included
- Five Year warranty