XILINX ALVEO ACCELERATOR SOLUTIONS
Unleash Data Center Performance with Xilinx® Alveo™ Accelerator Solutions
Xilinx Alveo Accelerator Powered Workstations and Servers from Exxact are engineered to meet the constantly changing needs ofthe modern data center, providing up to 90X performance increase over CPUs for computationally intensive workloads.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WORKLOAD
Our Xilinx Alveo powered workstations and servers perform up to 90X higher than CPUs on key workloads at 1/3 the cost.
Exxact systems with Xilinx Alveo Accelerators can perform multiple tasks from machine learning inference, to video processing, to any workload using the same accelerator card.
As workload algorithms evolve, reconfigurable hardware such as Xilinx Alveo Accelerators adapt faster than fixed-function accelerator card product cycles.
FLEXIBILITY FOR DEPLOYMENT
Deploy FPGA accelerated solutions in the cloud or on-premises interchangeably, scalable to application requirements.
PREINSTALLED XILINX ML SUITE
Anaconda dev environment for implementing ML software (TensorFlow, Keras, MXNET, Caffe, etc) to run on Xilinx Alveo Accelerators.
PYTHON BASED QUANTIZER
Take existing pre-trained models and optimize them for the Xilinx Alveo Accelerators, with no re-training needed.
Suggested Xilinx Alveo Accelerator Systems
Not Sure What You Need?
Let us know what kind of project you have
planned and we can help you decide.
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
Xilinx Alveo Accelerated System Use Cases
Solve Problems Now with Xilinx ML Suite Preinstalled
Step by Step Tutorials to Run Custom Network Models
JUPYTER NOTEBOOK TUTORIALS
- Using the xfDNN Compiler with Caffe models
- Using the xfDNN Quantizer to quantize Caffe models
» FIND THEM ON GITHUB
COMMAND LINE TUTORIALSxfDNN Tools
- Compiling networks with xfDNN Compiler
- Calibrate high precision models for INT16/8 Deployment
- DeepDetect REST Tutorial
- DeepDetect Webcam Tutorial
- Image classification with GoogLeNet v1 Demo on VCU1525
- Image classification with Python APIs
Xilinx Alveo Accelerated Systems For
Advanced Video Processing & Live Streaming Applications
High definition video, images, streaming and video transcoding require accelerated performance to provide a consistent user viewing experience.
- 12x increase in encoding performance
- 10x lower power
- Half the cost per channel
- Integrates into existing infrastructure via FFmpeg
|ALVEO U50||Server||16.2||460GB/s HMB2||24TB/s||872,000||Passive||See More »|
|ALVEO U200||Workstation||18.6||77GB/s DDR||31TB/s||892,000||Active||See More »|
|ALVEO U200||Server||18.6||77GB/s DDR||31TB/s||892,000||Passive||See More »|
|ALVEO U250||Workstation||33.3||77GB/s DDR||38TB/s||1,341,000||Active||See More »|
|ALVEO U250||Server||33.3||77GB/s DDR||38TB/s||1,341,000||Passive||See More »|
Xilinx Alveo Accelerated Systems
Alveo Data Center accelerator cards can deliver dramatic acceleration across a broad set of applications and are reconfigurable to provide an ideal fit for the changing workloads of the modern data center.
With workloads evolving faster than silicon design cycles, Xilinx FPGAs can keep pace. Built on Xilinx 16nm UltraScale architecture, Alveo U200 and U250 accelerator cards provide reconfigurable acceleration that can adapt to continual algorithm optimizations, supporting multiple workload types while reducing overall cost of ownership.
- Rack Height: 2U
- Processor Supported: 2x Intel Xeon Scalable Family
- Drive Bays: 8x 3.5" Hot-Swap (2x NVMe)
- Supports up to 4x Double-Wide cards
- Rack Height: 4U
- Processor Supported: 2x Intel Scalable Family
- Drive Bays: 14x 2.5" Hot-Swap
- Supports up to 8x Double-Wide cards
- Form Factor: 4U Rackmountable / Tower
- Processor: 2x Intel Xeon Scalable family
- Drive Bays: 4x 3.5"/2.5" Hot-Swap
- Up to 5x Double-Wide cards
- Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Processor: 1x Intel Xeon processor W family
- Drive Bays: 4x 3.5" Internal
- Supports up to 2x Double-Wide cards