The U280-032-RM 32-Port USB Charging Station charges and syncs up to 32 tablets, smartphones and other USB-equipped devices at the same time. Recommended for schools, offices and other environments where multiple USB devices are used, this unit provides up to 5V, 2.4A (12W) of power to each port-plenty for charging battery-intensive devices like the iPad®, iPod®, iPhone® and Android® tablets and smartphones. LED indicators signal the ports in use.
This 32-port charging station supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with previous USB generations. To keep up with current technology, a mini-USB firmware port enables software upgrades that allow the charging station to support newer devices.
In addition to charging, the U280-032-RM syncs any USB device using its compatible software-Apple® iTunes® or Apple Configurator, for instance. An included USB cable attaches to the unit's USB-B port and the USB-A port on a computer for syncing purposes.
The durable steel housing mounts in 2U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware. It also includes four rubber mounting feet for installing the unit on a level surface that can sustain its weight and the weight of the connected cables. An included power cord connects to both the unit's C14 rear inlet and a standard AC power outlet.
Charges Up to 32 Tablets, Smartphones and Other USB Devices
- Recommended for schools, offices and other environments where multiple USB devices are used
- Compatible devices include iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones
- Provides up to 5V, 2.4A (12W) of charging power to each port
- LED indicators signal ports in use
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
Also Syncs Devices via Connected Computer
- Syncs USB devices using its compatible software, such as iTunes or Apple Configurator
- Included USB cable connects USB-B port and computer's USB-A port
Mini-USB Firmware Port
- Enables future software upgrades to support newer devices
Easy Installation and Connection
- Mounts in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack using included hardware
- Also installs on level surface using included rubber feet
- Conveniently configures for professional, educational or personal installation
- 10 ft. NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord included
- Durable steel housing
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases