Two-port, VGA/SVGA video splitter with signal booster technology provides bandwidth support at 350MHz to let you simultaneously display video on two monitors at once. A built-in booster allows a video signal (up to 2048 x 1536 at 60Hz) to be transmitted up to 210' from the source. Two standard HD15 female ports are used to connect the monitors while the third HD15 male port is used to connect your CPU. The splitter can be located up to 25' from the connected computer and up to 185' from the connected monitors. The number of connected monitors can be expanded by cascading up to three levels of additional splitters together. Video splitter is designed for use with computers with a HD15 port.
- B114-002-R VGA Splitter
- External Power Supply with NEMA 1-15P Plug
- User Manual
- Used primarily with video presentations or sharing information with multiple users
- Daisy-chain multiple units to increase the number of outputs
- Rugged, fully shielded metal housing
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life