Tripp Lite's B004-008, 8-Port KVM Switch, is a low-cost solution for IT managers needing a KVM switch for up to 8 CPU's. Use on a desktop or in the rack; comes with 19" rackmount hardware. This switch provides two convenient methods to access any PC connected to the unit: Port Selection buttons located on the front panel, or, Hot-Key commands from the keyboard. A powerful Quick View Scan Mode feature allows you to auto-scan and monitor the activities of all installed operating PC's, one-by-one. Choose from three different cable lengths to connect from the switch to the CPU: P750-006, P750-010, or P750-015. (For computers with USB keyboard and mouse inputs, use Tripp Lite B015-000, PS/2 to USB converter, in conjunction with the P750 cable kit). For a more feature rich 8-port KVM switch, with On Screen Display (OSD) menu functions, as well as expandability, see Tripp Lite B042-008. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. 1 year limited warranty.
- Analog KVM Switch
- Optional AC Power Adapter
- Hot Pluggable: add or remove PC's without powering down the switch
- Quick View Scan Mode for monitoring selected PC's
- PS/2 and Serial Mouse emulation provided for system boot-up
- Microsoft Intellimouse Pro, Logitech FirstMouse, FirstMouse+ support