- Broad operating frequency channels ensure less wireless interference
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- 2 RP-SMA connectors for external MIMO antenna
- Work with TP-LINK dish antenna for long-distance wireless data transfer up to 30Km+
- 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for passive PoE and 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for extended applications
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PtMP applications
- Centralized Management System - Pharos Control
- Supports AP Router, AP Client Router, AP, AP Client, Multi-Bridge and Repeater Operation modes
- Weatherproof enclosure, 15KV ESD and 6KV lightning protection
Access Where You Need It Most
TP-LINK's 2.4GHz 300Mbps Outdoor Wireless Base Station is specifically designed to provide an effective solution for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management platform and high degree of flexibility, it is the ideal choice for providing point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage. The TP-LINK Outdoor Wireless Base Station pairs professional performance with user-friendly design, making it the perfect solution for both business and home users.
Long-Distance Wireless Data Transmission
Two external RP-SMA antenna interfaces allow the Outdoor Wireless Base Station to integrate seamlessly with TP-LINK's line of sector and dish antennas. Where long- distance wireless data transmission is necessary, the WBS210 can be paired with a TP-LINK dish antenna, allowing it to transfer data over distances of up to 30 km.
Easy Installation, No Tools Needed
Pharos Base Stations works seamlessly with TP-LINK dish and sector antennas to provide efficient PtP and PtMP data transmission. Pharos Base Stations also feature a built-in mount, meaning that no tools are required for installation.
Enterprise Level Hardware Design
To maximize performance and stabilize long distance wireless transmission, the Pharos Series is built with Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain-antennas, and high-power amplifiers. In addition to excellent internal components, Pharos Series Base Stations also feature specially designed, weatherproof enclosures and PoE capability. This industry-leading hardware ensures that Pharos Series Base Stations can be deployed in a wide variety of environments, withstanding broad ranges of humidity and temperature (-40°C~70°C) (-40°F~158°F).
MAXtream TDMA Technology - Guaranteed Throughput
As networks grow in scale, base stations and other devices often compete for access to a single data connection, resulting in diminished throughput and a poorer experience for the end-user. Pharos Base Stations utilize MAXtream TDMA Technology to counteract this competition and ensure that data transfer rates remain high, even as demand increases.
- 2.4GHz 300Mbps Outdoor Wireless Base Station
- 24V 1A Passive PoE Adapter
- Pole Mounting Kit
- AC Power Cord
- Quick Installation Guide