- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections for 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 dual band external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- USB Port - easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-LINK Tether
TP-LINK's Archer C50 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps. With 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band, the Archer C50 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
1.2Gbps Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Work and Entertainment
The Archer C50 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simultaneous Dual Band offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks - with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band - all at the same time.
2 External Antennas for Optimal Coverage
With 2 external antennas combined with high quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances. This provides you with optimal wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
USB Port for Storage and Sharing
With USB 2.0 port, you can share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.