Supermicro's extensive range of rackmount storage server solutions provides exceptionally high storage density while leveraging high-efficiency power to maximize performance-per-watt savings to reduce TCO.
The product line includes 2U, 3U, and 4U form factors, with each server capable of supporting up to 7 PCI expansion slots and Supermicro's wide line of DP and UP motherboards. Offering up to 93% power efficiency, cooling redundancy, power redundancy, hot-swappable drive bays and fans, Supermicro storage servers are designed to meet the requirements of today's sophisticated enterprise data centers and high performance applications with new levels of storage performance, scalability and reliability. Direct attached HDD backplane (E16 version) and expander backplane (E1 and E2 versions) are available for application-specific solution optimization.
- SuperStorage Server 6047R-E1R24N
- 1 x Super X9DRi-LN4F+ Motherboard
- 1 x 4U Chassis
- 1 x Backplane Supports upto 24 SAS/SATA
- 1 x 12V 8 TO 8 PIN POWER CONNECTOR EXTENSION, LF Cable
- 1 x 85CM 2-PORT ETX IPASS TO INT IPASS LP Cable
- 1 x 55CM IPASS TO IPASS PBF Cable
- 1 x Driver CD for X9 Series
- 2 x 2U Passive CPU Heat Sink for X9 Generation Motherboards w/ Square ILM
- 2 x 1U REDUNDANT 920W PMBus 94% EFFICIENCY
- 1 x 2108 Based SAS/SATA RAID- 8 Internal Ports/Low Profile-PCI-E
ACPI 1.0 / 2.0