This dual-monitor USB-C™ dock adds valuable data storage and backup to your Windows® laptop, and lets you easily set up a dual-monitor workstation, with no video driver set up required, right out of the box. The USB-C dock connects your laptop to two DisplayPort monitors, a wired network and three USB 3.0 devices, while housing a 2.5 HDD or SSD bay, all through a single USB-C cable. Create a Dual-Monitor Workstation This USB C dock allows easy connection of two external displays, with no display driver set up, so you're up and running quickly. Connect your USB-C laptop to:
- 2x DisplayPort displays at 1920 x 1200 resolution (60Hz)
- 1x DisplayPort display at 3840 x 2160 resolution (30Hz)
- Ensure your laptop's drivers, firmware, and operating system are current prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities depend on the video card and hardware specifications of the connected laptop.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.