StarTech MST30C2DPPD Dual-Monitor USB-C Dock for Windows Laptops - MST - PD - 4K
Enhance your productivity by turning your Windows® based USB-C™ laptop into a full-scale workstation. This dual-monitor USB-C dock lets you easily connect two monitors (1x HDMI and 1x DisplayPort) using one USB-C cable, with no setup of display drivers required, right out of the box. The USB-C dock provides 60W charging power, and four USB 3.0 ports to connect devices. With easy dual-monitor setup, the dock is ideal for wide-scale use in office workstations.
Create a Dual Monitor Workstation
This USB-C dock lets you connect dual monitors with flexible options, and with no display driver setup.
Connect your USB-C laptop to:
- Dual displays: 1x DisplayPort and 1x HDMI (cable included) at 1920 x 1200 resolution @ 60Hz
You can also connect to a single 4K HDMI or DisplayPort display. The included 3.3 ft. (1 m) long USB-C cable makes it easy to position your laptop and improves the video signal quality.
Connect Your Devices
Unlike some USB-C docks that may drop to USB 2.0 and limit Ethernet performance, this USB Type-C™ dock offers full USB 3.0 and network bandwidth. This provides faster data transfer speeds when using your USB 3.0 peripherals and supports true Gigabit Ethernet network throughput.
USB Type-C™ dock gives you plenty of ports with four USB 3.0 ports, a reliable Gigabit Ethernet port and easy connection to the microphone and headset ports. Connect flash drives, keyboard, mouse or external hard drives using the three Type-A ports (including one Fast-Charge port). Connect a USB-C device with the USB-C port.
60W Charging Power
The USB C docking station with Power Delivery will power and charge (up to 60W) your laptop, while powering your devices.
The MST30C2DPPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ensure your laptop's drivers, firmware, and operating system are current prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities depend on the video card and hardware specifications of the connected laptop.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.