This 4 Bay SATA Mobile Rack lets you swap between 3.5in Serial ATA (SATA, SATA II, SATA III-6Gbps) hard drives in seconds.
A time saving storage solution, the mobile rack offers four trayless SATA hard drive bays, allowing you to hot swap Serial ATA hard drives but avoid having to mount the drives to trays for deployment or unfasten them for replacement.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Supporting up to four hard drives, the mobile SATA hot swap rack only takes up three 5.25in drive bays inside a host computer - maximizing space-efficiency within the computer. The mobile rack/backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.
Using Terabyte hard drives? Don't expose your Hard Drive and valuable data to unnecessary heat!
The HSB430SATBK has two built-in 40mm fans that re-distribute the heat build-up generated as a result of typical drive operation. This feature is especially important for larger volume storage drives, and faster "spinning" drives (i.e 7200 RPM), as it can help optimize drive operability and in turn preserve stored data integrity.
- 4 Drive 3.5in Trayless SATA Mobile Rack
- 4 x SATA Cables
- 4 x SATA to LP4 Molex + LED Cable
- 1 x Screw Kit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Quickly and easily install or remove hard drives without having to open the chassis with the innovative trayless design
- Rubber shock absorbers, a solid aluminum construction and 10,000+ insertion rating ensures longevity from both the drives and bay
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Mac OS 9.0 and above