The World's First 7mm, 2.5-Inch Form Factor Drive
- 7mm z-height form factor enables thin chassis design for all segments of laptop computing.
- Self-Encrypting Drives mitigate data breaches, comply with data protection regulations and preserve brand recognition.
- Self-Encrypting Drives with FIPS 140-2 certification are approved for the U.S. and Canadian governments.
- Entry-level laptops-Enjoy a stylish, thin and lightweight design without exceeding your budget.
- Netbooks-Get a thinner netbook without compromising on storage or affordability.
- Ultraportables-Take advantage of a stylish, thin and lightweight design without compromising on features.
Manufacturer Part Number
Manufacturer Website Address
Laptop Thin HDD 500GB Hard Drive
Maximum External Data Transfer Rate
768 MB/s (6 Gbit/s)
Spindle Speed (rpm)
Average Seek Time
Network & Communication
Drive Interface Standard
Operating System: Windows 7
Certifications & Standards
Additional Warranty Information
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Product condition subject to availability
- Replacement parts are from our Service inventory and meet our rigorous inspection and quality standards. Some will be new, some are manufacturer certified refurbished, some are considered 'as new' and have been tested, refurbished or remanufactured. All are fully warranted
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product