The SAPPHIRE FLEX R5 230 now has the latest DDR3 memory clocked at 1600MHz effective, and runs with a core clock speed of 625 MHz. The FleX model adds the SAPPHIRE exclusive ability to support three DVI monitors in Eyefinity mode without the need for any active adapters and deliver a true SLS (Single Large Surface) work area. The first two monitors are connected to the two DVI outputs. A third DVI monitor can be connected to the HDMI output with the passive cable adapter supplied.
Manufacturer Part Number
Manufacturer Website Address
Radeon R5 230 (HM) Graphic Card
Number of Monitors Supported
Processor & Chipset
Number of Stream Processors
Number of HDMI Outputs
Total Number of DVI Outputs
Dual Link DVI Supported
Slot Space Required
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 1024MBMinimum of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
- 400 Watt Power Supply is required.
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive for installing software
- Windows XP
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 8