SIIG's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5" Enclosure is designed to enable 3.5" SATA hard disk drives to work with your USB 3.0 enabled desktop or notebook computer. This USB 3.0 enclosure instantly adds large capacity mobile storage of up to 3TB capacity to your system, delivers maximum data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0), and allows you to hot-swap the enclosure (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. This driver-free enclosure is an excellent mobile storage solution for transferring large volumes of data at high speed between your external SATA hard disk drive and the computer.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5" Enclosure conforms to USB 3.0 Specification, Revision 1.0, Serial ATA Specification 2.6 and USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport. It is also FCC & CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant, fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and backed by SIIG's limited 5-year warranty.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Enclosure for 3.5" SATA 3Gb/s Hard Disks
- Power Adapter
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Installation Kit & Stand
- User's Manual
- Quickly adds more storage space to your USB-enabled PC (USB 3.0 recommended)
- No driver installation required. Simply install a 3.5" SATA (3Gb/s or 1.5Gb/s) hard disk into the enclosure then connect to a USB port
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 2.6
- Supports up to 3TB hard disk capacity
- Note: Windows 2000, XP (32-bit), Server 2003 (32-bit) can't support more than 2TB capacity. This is an OS limitation.
- Supports USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport
- Note: For maximum data throughput, use a SATA 3Gb/s hard disk with the enclosure and connect to a USB 3.0 port
SATA 3.5" hard disks (3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s)