SIIG's HDMI to DisplayPort 4K Ultra HD Converter enables you to connect your HDMI-equipped notebook or desktop system to a 4K Ultra HD DisplayPortTM monitor. It converts your HDMI output signal from your source device to DisplayPort signal with UHD 4Kx2K resolution and 7.1-channel audio support, delivering stunning and crystal clear images with immersive surround sound quality. It also provides an USB connector for power input, no more hassle of using an external power adapter. This plug-n-play HDMI to DisplayPort 4K Ultra HD Converter is easy to install with no driver installation required. It is a smart and user-friendly solution to allow your HDMI-equipped computer to work with a DisplayPort monitor for Ultra HD video quality.
- Easily connect a DisplayPort monitor to a HDMI equipped notebook, desktop or other HDMI source device. Note: This is NOT a bi-directional adapter. DO NOT use for Displayport to HDMI conversion
- Compliant with DisplayPort specification v1.2, supporting 1.62, 2.7Gbps and 5.4Gbps
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4a specification, link rate up to 2.97Gbps/data pair
- Supports video resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz and 4Kx2K @30Hz
- Supports 7.1-ch audio, sample rate up to 192kHz
- USB-Powered and Plug and play, no software required