Drive Multi-Display Monitoring Environments with Feature-Rich Octal Graphics Card
The Matrox M9188 PCIe x16 multi-display Octal graphics card addresses the need to visualize large amounts of data at once in order to effectively make decisions. The latest offering from the M-Series family is the world's first single-slot PCIe x16 octal card, featuring the ability to support both DisplayPort™ and DVI Single-Link outputs to ensure wide compatibility with today's monitors. With 2 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, such as independent or stretched desktop modes, the M9188 drives energy, transportation, process control, financial trading, and other mission-critical environments with extraordinary performance.
- High-resolution eight DisplayPort or DVI monitor support: Support resolutions up to 2560x1600 (DisplayPort) and 1920x1200 (DVI) per output
- Native PCI Express® (PCIe) x16 performance: Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 2 GB of memory: For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- ATX form factor
- Stretched and independent desktop modes : Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap: Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1 : Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 16 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2 : Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone : View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support: Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit; non-WHQL), Windows Server® 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 and Linux®3
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.
3 M-Series cards support a wide range of Linux operating systems. Refer to the README file in the driver download section for compatible Linux distributions or contact Matrox directly.