The Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 quad graphics card renders pristine image quality on up to four monitors at resolutions up to 1920x1200 per output (digital or analog) for an exceptional multi-display user experience. With 512 MB of memory, the M9140 LP PCIe x16 offers advanced desktop management features such as independent or stretched desktop modes to drive business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. It offers multiple operating system support, and can be paired with another M9140 graphics card to support up to eight displays from a single system.
- High-resolution four monitor support: Support resolutions up to 1920x1200 per output (digital or analog)
- Native PCI express x16 performance: Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory: For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor: To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption: Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes : Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap: Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1 : Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 12 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2 : Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone : View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support : Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit; non-WHQL), Windows Server® 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 and Linux®3
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.
3 M-Series cards support a wide range of Linux operating systems. Refer to the README file in the driver download section for compatible Linux distributions or contact Matrox directly.