The Matrox M9120 PCIe x16 ATX graphics card renders pristine image quality with dual monitor support at resolutions up to 1920x1200 (digital), or 2048x1536 (analog) for an exceptional multi-display user experience. Armed with 512MB of graphics memory and advanced desktop management, the M9120 drives business, government, and industrial applications with extraordinary performance on two high-resolution monitors in both independent and stretched desktop modes. It offers multiple operating system support and can be paired with a second Matrox M-Series graphics card if additional outputs are required.
- High-resolution dual monitor support: Support resolutions up to 1920x1200 (Digital) and 2048x1536 (Analog) per output
- Native PCI express x16 performance: Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory: For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption: Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes : Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap: Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1 : Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 10 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2 : Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone : View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support : Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit; non-WHQL), Windows Server® 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 and Linux®3
1. Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2. Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.
3. M-Series cards support a wide range of Linux operating systems. Refer to the README file in the driver download section for compatible Linux distributions or contact Matrox directly.