Purpose-built to drive next-generation video walls, the Matrox® D-Series D1480 quad-monitor graphics card powers up to four synchronized 4Kp60 displays from a single graphics board. A full-height, Gen 3 PCIe® x16 card with four native DisplayPort™ connectors, D1480 delivers smooth video playback and exceptional graphics performance for a wide range of commercial and critical 24/7 video wall applications, including control rooms, enterprises, industries, government, military, pro AV, digital signage, security, and more. As part of the Matrox video wall portfolio, D1480 also offers a complete range of video wall software, APIs, SDKs, and libraries, allowing OEMs, system integrators, AV installers, and developers to create custom control functions and applications for any video wall installation.
- Drive up to four ultra high resolution displays
- Experience smooth video playback and graphics performance with 4 GB of graphics memory.
- Drive up to 16 synchronized displays and reduce tearing by framelocking up to four D-Series cards together using board-to-board framelock cables - also save slot space as a separate card is not needed for the synchronization.
- Run the latest professional applications with its support for Microsoft® DirectX® 12 and OpenGL®.
- Prevent loose cabling with secure connectors.
- Display HDCP protected content with D-Series graphics cards.
- Capture and display of HDCP-protected content on video walls by coupling D-Series with Matrox Mura IPX capture cards.
Proven video wall ecosystem
- Add best-in-class, multi-channel 4K capture, encode, decode, and display capabilities by combining D-Series with Matrox Mura IPX capture cards.
- Drive up to 64 1920x1080p60 displays by pairing D-Series with multiple Matrox QuadHead2Go™ multi-monitor controllers
- Create artistic video walls by pairing D-Series with multiple QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers.
- Customize your setup with the easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk™ desktop management software.
- Deploy tailor-made display configurations including stretched or independent desktops, clone mode, pivot, bezel management, edge overlap, and more.
- Easily manage your video walls with the intuitive Matrox MuraControl™ software.
- Develop custom functions and/or personalized applications using the Matrox video wall APIs, SDKs, and libraries.