Blu-ray Disc is the next generation in optical storage, offering 25GB and 50GB of storage capacity on a disc.
The BDXL format supports high-capacity Blu-ray discs (up to 100GB write-once discs) for users that need to store a large amount of data.
Compared to other recordable DVDs on the market today, M-DISC offers superior reliability in data storage that provides the permanent optical data storage solution.
PLAY IN PEACE
As a disc is being read, Silent Play technology automatically controls the disc read speed for optimal noise reduction.
Jamless Play automatically prevents stop video playback in case of damaged disc, such as scratches or fingerprints by jumping through the erroneous data or damaged areas.
- Bluï¿½ray Drive Install Disc for Windows
- Power DVD 3D Edition
- Power 2 Go
- Power Producer
- Media Espresso
- Media Show
- LG Firmware Update
- USB Fast
- Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® D 3.2GHz or Higher (with USB 2.0)
- Recommended: Intel Pentium4 Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB or Higher
- HDD: 60GB ormore of available space
- BD Movie Playback: CPU: Following CPU recommended ï¿½Intel: E6400 or higher
- Graphic Cardï¿½ nVidia: GeForce 7600GT or higher / GeForce 8400 or higher. Graphic Card Driver shall meet AACS compliance criteria.
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or higher Graphic Card Driver shall meet AACS compliance criteria.
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Safety UL: UL 60950ï¿½1 First Edition
- Cï¿½UL: CSA C22.2 No. 60950ï¿½1ï¿½07 Second Edition
- Tï¿½V: EN 60950ï¿½1 / EN60825ï¿½1
- SEMKO: EN 60950ï¿½1 / EN60825ï¿½1
- Laser Safety: Class 1 laser product comply with DHHS rules 21 CFR
- Subchapter J Class 1 laser product to EN60825ï¿½1 / IEC 60825ï¿½1
- EMC: CEMarking, Cï¿½TickMark, BSMI, VCCI, KCC, FCC Part 15 Class B
- Digital Device, ICESï¿½003 Digital Apparatus