VM-2D is a 1:2 distribution amplifier for up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals, complying with HDCP 1.4 content protection standard, via single-link DVI-I connections. The unit takes one DVI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal, and distributes it to two identical outputs.
- High Performance Distributor - Professional 1:2 DVI distributor for up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution signals. Via single-link DVI-I connections, one HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 input signal is amplified and distributed to two identical output signals, with signals rebuilt using Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology to gain longer distances.
- Secured Operation - Highly-secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables connection.
- HDMI Signal Transmission - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the displays.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI source and display systems.
- User-Friendly Operation - Comprehensive signal distribution features and signal mode-forcing options such as RGB forcing, with convenient EDID selection front panel button.
- Cost-Effective Field Maintenance - Mini-USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade. Status indicators for fast and effective troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation - Compact TOOLS™ fan-less enclosure for over-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Medical market operation rooms and other critical multimedia applications
- Highly reliable operation of high-quality professional AV deployments via lockable cable connections
- Governmental market hi-reliability AV applications
- Rental and staging events