VM-10H2 is a 1:10 distribution amplifier for up to 4K HDR, HDMI 2.0 signals that comply with HDCP 2.2 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal, and distributes it to ten identical outputs.
- High Performance Distributor - Professional 1:10 HDMI distributor for up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution signals. One HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 input signal is amplified and distributed to ten identical output signals, with signals rebuilt using Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology to gain longer distances.
- HDMI Signal Transmission - HDR, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC (OUT 1 only) signals are passed through from the source to the displays.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- User-Friendly Operation - Comprehensive signal distribution features and signal mode-forcing options such as RGB forcing, HDCP authorization, and video-wall synced-operation control. Intuitive EDID acquisition, selection, and setting using front panel buttons and LED indications. Auto-EDID feature for even simpler EDID operation.
- Cost-Effective Field Maintenance - Mini-USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade and easy EDID handling using the Kramer EDID-Designer tool. Selectable distributor maintenance options and status indicators for fast and effective troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation - 19" enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100-240V AC power connection.
- Simple distribution of high-resolution 4K signals in corporate, education, hospitality and government market segments