GIGABYTE R161-R13 Barebone - 1U Rackmount - 1x LGA-2066 - Intel X299 Chipset
- Supports 9th Gen Intel® Core™ X Series Processors
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 x DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Dual 1Gb/s LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2)
- 1 x Dedicated management port
- 2 x U.2, 4 x SATA/SAS 2.5 hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- 2 x M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4/x2 interface
- 2 x PCIe Gen3 low profile expansion slots
- Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
- Single 850W 80 PLUS Platinum power supply
Intel® Core™ X-Series Processors & Intel® X299 Chipset
The Intel Core X-Series processor family and Intel X299 chipset are designed to scale to your performance needs by delivering options ranging from 8 to 18 cores, feature Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 (which optimizes lightly-threaded performance by identifying your processor's fastest two cores and directing your most critical workloads to them), and are ready to install Intel Optane SSDs for amazing system responsiveness.
Carefully Selected Components
GIGABYTE SERVER passive components are meticulously selected to guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. With some of the longest service lifetimes in the industry, our server motherboards are built with ultra long lasting components to attain the highest reliability levels.
Ease of Deployment and Management
GIGABYTE continues to be responsive to market needs and to create user-friendly solutions, including:
- Tool-less rail kit included as a default across all new server models
- Supplying multiple connector options and tools where appropriate
Efficient, Reliable Power Supply
GIGABYTE servers are designed to guarantee high conversion efficiency regardless of load. Redundant 80 Plus 'Titanium' PSUs, combined with GIGABYTE's precision engineering, translates to super efficient power usage which maximizes the system's power : performance ratio and reduces OPEX for the user.
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) is GIGABYTE's proprietary multiple server remote management software platform, available as a free download from each GIGABYTE server product page. GSM is compatible with either IPMI or Redfish (RESTful API) connection interfaces, and comprises the following sub-programs:
- GSM Server, a software program with an easy to use browser-based GUI to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node's BMC.
- GSM CLI, a command-line interface program to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node's BMC.
- GSM Agent, a software program installed locally on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves additional node information (CPU/Mem/HDD/PCI/...) from the OS and passes it to the BMC. This information can then be utilized by GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile, a remote server management mobile APP, available for both Android and iOS.
- GSM Plugin, a plugin that allows the user to manage and monitor GIGABYTE server nodes within VMware's vCenter.
Intuitive & Informative User Interface
Starting from the GSM Server dashboard, the user can clearly understand the status of each node in the IT environment, including:
- Node connection status (system is online/offline)