- Up to 4 x NVIDIA Tesla® PCIe GPU cards
- Single AMD EPYC™ 7002 series processor family
- 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4 per processor, 8 x DIMMs
- 2 x 1Gb/s LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2)
- 1 x dedicated management port
- 4 x SATA/SAS 3.5 hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays in front side
- 2 x NVMe/SATA 2.5 hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays in rear side
- 2 x low profile PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
- 1 x OCP 2.0 Gen3 x16 mezzanine slots
- Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
- 2 x 80 PLUS Platinum 1600W redundant PSU
AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processor (Rome)
The next generation of AMD EPYC has arrived, providing incredible compute, IO and bandwidth capability - designed to meet the huge demand for more compute in big data analytics, HPC and cloud computing.
- Built on 7nm advanced process technology, allowing for denser compute capabilities with lower power consumption
- Up to 64 core per CPU, built using Zen 2 high performance cores and AMD's innovative chiplet architecture
- Supporting PCIe Gen 4.0 with a bandwidth of up to 64GB/s, twice of PCIe Gen 3.0
- Embedded security protection to help defend your CPU, applications, and data
NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 Support
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC server systems and motherboards are fully compatible and qualified to use with NVIDIA®'s Tesla® V100 GPU, an advanced data center GPU built to accelerate AI, HPC, and graphics. Powered by NVIDIA's Volta™ architecture and with 640 Tensor Cores, the Tesla® V100 has broken the 100 teraflops (TFLOPS) barrier of deep learning performance - enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that were once impossible.
PCIe Gen 4.0 Ready
AMD EPYC Rome is ready to support PCIe Gen 4.0 with a bandwidth of 64GB/s, twice that of PCIe Gen 3.0. This doubles the bandwidth available from the CPU to peripheral devices such as graphics cards, storage devices and high speed network cards. GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms are ready to be used with a new generation of PCIe Gen 4.0 devices such as AMD's Radeon MI50 GPGPU.
Higher Memory Speed
AMD EPYC's Rome 7002 Series processors feature faster 8 channel DDR4 memory lanes, supporting RDIMM or LRDIMM memory modules with a speed of up to 3200MHz (1 DIMM per channel)
More M.2 Storage
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms feature more M.2 drive capacity for ultra-fast NVMe storage - both onboard M.2 slots and extra capacity via optional riser cards.
Max TDP Support
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC server platforms come ready to support the full list of AMD EPYC Rome 7002 Series processors: up to 225W (standard TDP) / 240W (cTDP)
TPM 2.0 Module
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC Server is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM - discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
Carefully Selected Components
GIGABYTE's passive components are carefully selected to guarantee a stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. GIGABYTE's server motherboards are built with long lasting components for a high degree of reliability and durability.
Design Features for Easy Maintenance
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms contain many tool less design features for easy installation, maintenance and removal - never worry about forgetting your toolbox or losing a screw again!