The Valence VWS-286334-ACW is a mid-tower supporting 1x Intel Core X-Series processor and 8x DDR4 memory DIMM slots.
Solutions to make the impossible possible, right out of the box.
Whether you are a visionary seeking to solve the world's most meaningful problems, a team facing the increasing demand to streamline product development lifecycles, or an engineer looking to boost product performance, we empower you to make the impossible possible. We have combined optimized hardware and high-performance computing with the most comprehensive simulation suite to fit any business need. Our solutions are optimized for and preconfigured with Ansys simulation and job management software to provide an application-ready solution that takes the guess work out of deployment and environment setup.
We have worked hard to ensure engineering productivity out-of-the-box with improved user experiences, faster adoptions, and reduced learning times. We deliver the highest computational performance to accelerate computations in ANSYS software, enabling users to innovate products faster across the entire life cycle.
Ansys® Mechanical® is a finite element analysis tool for structural analysis, including linear, nonlinear and dynamic studies. GPU support is available for the various solvers.
- Reducing turnaround time
- More design evaluations per day
- Simulating larger or more complex models
- Good scalability of distributed solvers up to 128 cores and above.
- A large variety of structural analysis problems can benefit from hardware accelerators (i.e. NVIDIA GPUs). In addition to the sparse direct solvers, the PCG iterative solvers, for example, are also supported by GPUs.
- Each HPC license can enable either a CPU core or a GPU socket (or coprocessor). This adds a lot of value to HPC in terms of flexibility and speed. Get the highest speedup with whatever combination of CPU cores and hardware accelerators is available.
- Ansys provides flexible and scalable HPC licensing.
How we bring it all together.
Choosing the right hardware for ANSYS tools impacts model size, performance, and user experience. At Exxact, we understand this makes all the difference. We have experienced Sale Engineers at your fingertips to help guide you through the decision making so that your choices are worth the cost of ownership.
|RAM||Important in determining the maximum model size that can be solved.|
|CPU||A high core count and clock speed determines how quickly a model can be solved.|
|Important in determining how much data can be held on the system and the speed of I/O.|
|Graphics||GPU graphics cards are recommended to prevent display latency and interact seamlessly with complex models while providing an excellent visual experience.|
|GPU||ANSYS applications can take advantage of dedicated GPU hardware to provide faster performance during solution.|
|Interconnects||Enable the parallel usage of nodes (clustering) with high-speed interconnects, such as Mellanox Infiniband.|
All our systems are hand-built to order by our team of expert engineers. Qualified and performance validated, each system is carefully tested for ultra-performance, endurance, and reliability and comes with 3-year warranty and lifetime tech support.