Ansys® Mechanical® is a finite element analysis tool for structural analysis, including linear, nonlinear and dynamic studies. GPU support is available for the various solvers.
- Reducing turnaround time
- More design evaluations per day
- Simulating larger or more complex models
- Good scalability of distributed solvers up to 128 cores and above.
- A large variety of structural analysis problems can benefit from hardware accelerators (i.e. NVIDIA GPUs). In addition to the sparse direct solvers, the PCG iterative solvers, for example, are also supported by GPUs.
- Each HPC license can enable either a CPU core or a GPU socket (or coprocessor). This adds a lot of value to HPC in terms of flexibility and speed. Get the highest speedup with whatever combination of CPU cores and hardware accelerators is available.
- Ansys provides flexible and scalable HPC licensing.