- Rack Height: 4U
- Processor: 2x AMD EPYC 7002-Series
- Drive Bays: 6x 2.5" NVMe Hot-Swap
- 8x NVIDIA A100 SXM4 GPUs
The TensorEX TS4-195183185-DPN is a 4U rack mountable Deep Learning & AI server supporting 2x AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors, 32x DDR4 memory slots, and eight A100 Volta GPUs (SXM4), with up to 600GB/s NVLINK interconnect.
GPUs have provided groundbreaking performance to accelerate deep learning research with thousands of computational cores and up to 100x application throughput when compared to CPUs alone. Exxact has developed the TensorEX TS4-195183185-DPN, featuring NVIDIA GPU technology coupled with state-of-the-art NVLINK GPU-GPU interconnect technology, and a full pre-installed suite of the leading deep learning software, for developers to get a jump-start on deep learning research with the best tools that money can buy.
- Supports 2x AMD EPYC 7002-Series processors (Socket SP3)
- 8x A100 SXM4 40 GB (19.5 TFlops of single precision, 1555 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 40 GB of memory per board) GPUs
- NVIDIA DIGITS software providing powerful design, training, and visualization of deep neural networks for image classification
- Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 18.04 w/ Deep Learning software stack
- Google TensorFlow software library
- Automatic software update tool included
- A turn-key server with up to 600GB/s NVLINK interconnect
EMLI (Exxact Machine Learning Images)
*Additional NGC (NVIDIA GPU Cloud) containers can be added upon request.
Conda EMLISeparated Frameworks
Container EMLIFlexible. Reconfigurable.
DIY EMLISimple. Clean. Custom.
Who is it for?
For developers who want pre-installed deep learning frameworks and their dependencies in separate Python environments installed natively on the system.
For developers who want pre-installed frameworks utilizing the latest NGC containers, GPU drivers, and libraries in ready to deploy DL environments with the flexibility of containerization.
For experienced developers who want a minimalist install to set up their own private deep learning repositories or custom builds of deep learning frameworks.
|Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit||—||—|
|NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit|
|NVIDIA CUDA Dev Toolkit||—|
|Micro-K8s||Free upgrade available||Free upgrade available||Free upgrade available|
AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processor (Rome)
The next generation of AMD EPYC has arrived, providing incredible compute, IO and bandwidth capability – designed to meet the huge demand for more compute in big data analytics, HPC and cloud computing.
- Built on 7nm advanced process technology – the best the industry has to offer, allowing for denser compute capabilities with lower power consumption.
- The world’s first 64 core data center CPU, built using Zen 2 high performance cores and AMD’s innovative chiplet architecture.
- The world’s first mainstream PCIe Gen 4.0 data center CPU with a bandwidth of up to 64GB/s, twice of PCIe Gen 3.0.
- Embedded security protection to help defend your CPU, applications, and data.
- Up to 2X Performance Per Socket & IO Bandwidth vs AMD EPYC Naples.
- Up to 4X Floating Point Per Socket vs AMD EPYC Naples.
Discover the new leader in data center performance.
See the new standard with AMD EPYC 7002 servers and workstations.
PCIe Gen 4.0 Ready
AMD EPYC Rome is the world’s first mainstream data center CPU to support PCIe Gen 4.0, with a bandwidth of 64GB/s, twice that of PCIe Gen 3.0. This doubles the bandwidth available from the CPU to peripheral devices such as graphics cards, storage devices and high speed network cards. Exxact’s AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms are ready to be used with a new generation of PCIe Gen 4.0 devices such as AMD’s Radeon MI50 GPGPU.* The PCIe 4.0 standard supports a 16 GT/s bit rate, (roughly 2GB/s per single lane) as opposed to 8GT/s bit rate for PCIe 3.0 (1GB/s).
Higher Memory Speed
AMD EPYC’s Rome 7002 Series processors feature faster 8 channel DDR4 memory lanes, supporting RDIMM or LRDIMM memory modules with a speed of up to 3200MHz (1 DIMM per channel)
See the new processor standard for innovation.
Raise expectations for your data center.
- DDR4 SDRAM
- Via SoC
- Optional AIOM
- 8x PCI-E 4.0 x16 slots (Low-Profile)
- 2x PCI-E 4.0 x16/x8 slots (Low-Profile)
- 2x PCI-E M.2 slots
- 4x U.2/2.5 hot-swap NVMe/SATA3 drive bays
- 2x U.2 hot-swap NVMe drive bays
- Optional AIOM Networking card
- 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI Port