The Tensor TS4-1735790-DPN is a Deep Learning NVIDIA GPU server supporting 1x Intel Xeon W processor, a maximum of 512 GB DDR4 memory, and up to 4x NVIDIA Double-Wide GPUs.
GPUs have provided groundbreaking performance to accelerate deep learning research with thousands of computational cores and up to 100x application throughput when compared to CPUs alone. Exxact has developed the Deep Learning DevBox, featuring NVIDIA GPU technology coupled with state-of-the-art PCIe peer to peer interconnect technology, and a full pre-installed suite of the leading deep learning software, for developers to get a jump-start on deep learning research with the best tools that money can buy.
- Supports 1x Intel Xeon W processor
- 4x Quadro GV100 (14.8 TFlops of single precision, 870 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 32 GB of memory per board), GP100, RTX 8000, RTX 6000, RTX 5000, P6000, or P5000 GPUs
- Optional - NVLink Bridge for GV100, NVLink Bridge for GP100, NVLink Bridge for RTX 8000/RTX 6000, or NVLink Bridge for RTX 5000)
- NVIDIA DIGITS software providing powerful design, training, and visualization of deep neural networks for image classification
- Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 16 Deep Learning software stack
- Google TensorFlow software library
- Automatic software update tool included
- Optional Deep Learning Studio Desktop Software
- A turn-key server with superior PCIe peer to peer topology
- 7x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (single x16 or dual x16/x16 or triple x16/x16/x16 or quad x16/x16/x16/x16 or seven x16/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8, supports 4x double-wide cards)
- 6x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (4x rear, 2x mid-board)
- 3x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (2x rear, 1x mid-board, 1x Type A, 1x Type C)
- 2x RJ45 10G Ethernet LAN Ports