- Drive up to four pristine quality Full HD displays from a single 4Kp60 video signal at full RGB 8:8:8 and YUV 4:4:4 color support.
- Expand to a video wall configuration of any size by using multiple multi-monitor controller cards.
- Create a video wall from any content source, including professional graphics cards and integrated GPUs, video wall controllers, digital signage players, media players, decoders, laptops, NUCs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and more.
- Design modern and artistic video wall layouts with free rein—each output can have its own resolution, be independently rotated (90, 180, and 270 degrees), cropped, upscaled, downscaled, and positioned anywhere.
- Fashion countless forms of setups—arrange displays in 4x1, 1x4, 2x2, 3x1, 1x3, 2x1, or 1x2 rectangular configurations, in portrait or landscape, or other non-rectangular/artistic configurations—and combine/scale them to create large-scale, captivating video walls.
Exxact TensorEX TS4-1709194-VWC 4U 20x Multi-Monitor Card - Video Wall Controller
- Rack Height: 4U
- Supports up to 20x Multi-Monitor Cards
- 1x Mini DisplayPort 1.2 input / 4x Mini HDMI output (per card)
- HDCP Support
The Exxact TensorEX TS4-1709194-VWC is a Video Wall Controller supporting up to 20x multi-monitor controller cards. Each multi-monitor controller card is capable of taking 1x input (up to 4K) and outputting it to up to 4x displays. The TensorEX TS4-112494266-VWC provides redundant power, density, flexibility, and scalability for your video wall needs.
Ease of deployment
- Simplify installation with guaranteed out-of-the-box plug and play when using the default configuration of 2x2 in landscape—set up without installing software or even connecting a video source.
- Design any custom configuration/array with the intuitive video wall software.
- Ensure compatibility with professional-grade graphics cards with native DisplayPort™ 1.2 support—no adapter required.
- Eliminate physical handling by controlling and updating the cards remotely from anywhere on the network (LAN).
- Set the display layout by simply selecting any of the pre-set configurations* from the intuitive software interface.
- Set up display positions, fine tune bezels, and also troubleshoot with ease, by accessing the built-in or pre-saved images, together with display identification information that includes the ID number and the resolution of each output.