Bright and Colorful
Features 4200 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
HDMI / MHL Connectivity
Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
Includes a built-in speaker for lifelike sound
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness2
- Full HD, widescreen images up to 300 - WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail - 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking - enterprise-level security for added peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wireless mirroring - stream content using Miracast® for Android™/Windows® 8.1+ devices, or AirPlay® for iOS® devices (requires Apple TV®)
- Long-lasting lamp - up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Remote management and control tools - compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
- Two-way content sharing - presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; participants can make notes and send their work back to the projector
- Versatile, compact design - multiple connectivity options; ideal for transporting between or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner