DVI2PCIe Duo™ is an internal PCIe capture card with lossless video capture of DVI / VGA video sources and audio/video capture from SDI and unencrypted HDMI sources. Supports capture resolutions of up to 2048x2048 and frame rates of up to 85 fps.
Features at a glance
Epiphan's highest performance dual input PCIe capture card, capable of capturing VGA, DVI, HDMI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI audio/video sources. DVI2PCIe Duo provides uncompressed dual channel video to third party recording, streaming, conferencing and video analysis software applications running on Windows, Mac OS, or Linux platforms.
DVI2PCIe Duo supports DVI resolutions up to 2048x2048 and captures digital audio from HDMI and SDI sources. The low profile card is perfect for 2U cases. An alternative bracket is included for use in full-height cases.
An optional A/V Kit adds support for S-Video and audio from 3.5mm stereo or unbalanced ¼" TRS audio inputs.
- Capture from screens or cameras at HD resolutions and higher (2560×1600, 2048×2048)
- PCI Express 2.0; x4. Low profile short card
- Supports multiple DVI2PCIe Duo cards in one system
- 60 fps at full HD resolution in 24-bit color (4:4:4) even when capturing from both DVI and SDI channels simultaneously
- Supports third party applications that accept an external video source such as Adobe Premiere, Windows Media Encoder and others
- DVI2PCIe Duo SDI, DVI, HDMI and VGA Internal Video Grabber
- 1 x Low-profile Bracket
- 1 x Full-height Bracket
- 1 x DVI Cable
- 1 x VGA-DVI Cable
- 1 x HDMI to DVI Adapter
- 1 x SDI Cable
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.4 and up (including PowerPC)