SDI2USB 3.0™ Epiphan's newest external video grabber captures, records and streams uncompressed production-quality images and videos directly from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI sources. To meet demands for transferring data at faster speeds, SDI2USB 3.0 supports USB 3.0 technology.
- Capture video and audio from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI camera sources
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 data uplink
- Connect an SDI monitor or projector to the SDI output port to monitor SDI input
- True 24-bit color and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Capture resolutions up to 1920Ã1200 at 60 frames per second, including 1080p
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with Direct-Show on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X
- Sources power from USB port, no external power supply required
- Durable aluminum enclosure.
- SDI2USB 3.0 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI Video Grabber
- 1 x SDI Cable (3G compliant)
- USB 3.0 Cable (AM-BM)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8
- Mac OS X 10.4 and up, including PowerPC