PCIe capture card lossless frame grabber with DVI/VGA input. DVI2PCIe can capture video from any single-link DVI, unï¿½enï¿½crypted HDMI video, VGA, or BNC/component video source at up to 85 frames per second. Any resolution up to 2048ï¿½2048 is supported.
- Lossless Capture from DVI, VGA, HDMI, RGB, component sources
- Support for DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources using a converter cable, sold separately
- PCIe ï¿½4 (four lane) form factor1. Compatible with PCI Express ï¿½4, ï¿½8, and ï¿½16 slots
- Full HD 1080p capture at 60 FPS or better
- Capture rates of 60 to 85 FPS based on resolution selected
- Easy to install and configure, software automatically optimizes settings
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, including multiple DVI2PCIe cards on the same system
- DirectShow, QuickTime, and Video4Linux drivers available
- Supports 3rd party applications that accept an external video source, such as Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere, Podcast Producer
- Free API and SDK available for integrating into custom applications
- Custom order for PCIe ï¿½1 form factor. Compatible with PCI Express ï¿½1, ï¿½4, ï¿½8, and ï¿½16 slots
- Epiphan Capture Tool software included
Epiphan Systems™ DVI2PCIe™ is an internal frame grabber with a single-link DVI/VGA input for capturing video from DVI, VGA, and HDMI sources. DVI2PCIe also supports DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt video sources using a converter cable, sold separately. Resolutions up to 2048x2048 are supported, with a minimum capture rate of 60 frames per second at 1080p.
DVI2PCIe works with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux machines. Drivers and software are available as free downloads. DVI2PCIe is fully compatible with DirectShow in Windows, Video4Linux in Linux, and QuickTime in Mac OS, meaning that it can be used in conjunction with any third party software that allows the use of an external camera as a video input, such as Skype or Adobe Premiere.
DVI2PCIe fits into a ï¿½4, ï¿½8 or ï¿½16 PCIe 1.x slot and incorporates the same capture technologies and common software as the acclaimed DVI2USB 3.0 and VGA2Ethernet external frame grabbers. Furthermore, on-board buffer RAM ensures not a single frame is skipped. For those applications that require a smaller PCIe ï¿½1 form factor, with slightly less performance, please contact us for special orders of DVI2PCIe in a ï¿½1 form factor.
DVI2PCIe Optional A/V Kit
The DVI2PCIe A/V kit adds even more functionality to the DVI2PCIe. It consists of two add-on boards that allow the user to add S-Video, 3.5mm stereo or balanced ï¿½ inch TRS line-in inputs to their existing DVI2PCIe cards.
- DVI2PCIe DVI, HDMI and VGA Internal Frame Grabber
- DVI Cable (male to male)
- DVI-VGA Cable (male to male)
- HDMI to DVI Adapter
- Low Profile Bracket
Mac OS X 10.4 and up (including Power PC) 32-bit and 64-bit, where applicable
Linux (x86, x86_64)
DirectShow (Windows), QuickTime (Mac OS X) and V4L (Linux) integration