Eaton G3 Metered Input ePDUs provide a best-in-class design featureing billing grade accuracy monitoring of input and branch circuits on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Designed for IT and data center applications means high reliability and a robust design made for high operating temperatures found in containment or networking closets.
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
- High operating temperature (140F / 60C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Hot-swap meter for servicability of without removing power to the rack
- +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for high accuracy reporting of energy usage
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection
- Color coded outlet sections simplify load balancing