- Ultra-Resilient Solid State Drive
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Validated
- Secure PIN Access
- Real-time 256-bit Military Grade AES-XTS Hardware Encryption
- Software free design - No admin rights required
- Water and Dust Resistant
- Compatible with any OS - Windows, Mac & Linux
- Ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface for data transfer rates up to 180 MB/sec
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.
The Perfect Blend of Durability, Security and Speed
With Speeds up to 180 MB/s Apricorn's USB 3.0 Encrypted Solid State Drive Fuses FIPS 140-2 Hardware Data Protection with a Robust Design
Certified to NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 2 requirements, this drive is tested on 11 cryptographic levels. All data on the drive is protected with real-time hardware AES-XTS 256-bit encryption, and with no software required for installation or operation this drive needs no ADMIN rights. With no moving parts, this drive is drop and vibration resistant, unaffected by high humidity and works in extremes of temperature. Impervious to key logging attacks, you access the drive with your own unique PIN via an onboard keypad. Combine this with a USB 3.0 integrated cable and Solid State performance, and you have one powerful drive.
- Aegis Padlock Fortress - USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
- Y-auxiliary USB 3.0 Power Cable
- Travel Pouch
- Quick Start Guide