- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 10
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
A 10-Bay Premium NAS Server Designed for Demanding Enterprise and Multimedia Applications
- Powerful Intel Core i3 dual-core processor/Intel Core i5 quad-core processor ensures top-notch reliability and stability
- Windows ACL support combined with Windows AD infrastructure enhances management efficiency for business applications
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and hard drive hot swapping
- 10GbE Ethernet card and memory expansion slots allow for further expansion as the need arises
- New disk tray locks ensure that hard disks will not be accidentally ejected during operation
- SMB 2/3 support increases Windows networking performance by 30%-50%
Advanced File Permissions Management - Windows ACL
For IT professionals, file permissions configuration is a very important topic, especially in enterprise environments. Because the native Linux system file permission mechanisms are different than those in Windows, in the past, IT professionals had to create a separate set of permissions for files stored on NAS servers. This also limited the number of permission configuration options that were available to them.
In order to help IT professionals simply their work, ASUSTOR has comprehensively integrated Windows ACL into ADM. Windows ACL provides a set of 13 different permissions settings, allowing administrators to configure permissions for individual files and folders that can be applied to different groups and users. Windows ACL permissions can be configured from within ADM's File Explorer or Microsoft Windows Explorer allowing administrators to easily manage permissions using familiar methods.
Meeting the Expansion Needs of Tomorrow, Today
The scale of a business's Internet usage will shift in the wake of its expansion and development. A server that is providing stable service to 100 people today may not be able to handle the needs of tomorrow when the number of employees or applications expands, forcing the business to purchase additional equipment.
ASUSTOR's 70 Series devices help businesses meet the expansion needs of tomorrow, today. All devices in the series come equipped with 10GbE network card expansion slots. Should a business decide to upgrade to an ultra-high-speed backbone network, the 70 Series devices will be able to seamlessly take advantage of this without being limited by the built-in gigabit Ethernet ports.
Furthermore, when more and more people start to access the NAS or when the number of installed applications increases, the amount of installed memory will be one of the limiting factors affecting the overall performance of the NAS. The AS7008T and AS7010T both come with 2GB of built-in memory which can further be expanded to a maximum of 16GB. Equipped with such flexible expansion features, ASUSTOR's 70Series NAS devices are the optimal choice for any growing business.
A Surge in Data Transfer Performance
ADM 2.6 supports SMB 2.0 which reduces the burden of network traffic on the NAS while simultaneously providing greater data transfer capacity.In the ASUSTOR testing environment, SMB 2.0 was found to increase Windows networking performance by 30%-50%*. SMB 2.0 also significantly increases the number of concurrent Windows client connections and simultaneously open files, making ADM 2.6 even more suitable for large-scale Microsoft network environments.
- AS7010T-i5 SAN/NAS Storage System
- 1 x Installation CD
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Cables(Cat 5e)
- 40 x Flat Head Screws (for 3.5" HDD)
- 40 x Flat Head Screws (for 2.5" HDD)