- Sound Channels: 5.1
- Host Interface: PCI Express
- Product Type: Sound Board
- Condition: New
Xonar SE 5.1 PCIe gaming sound card with 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio and 116dB SNR
- 192kHz/24-bit, 5.1-channel playback and 300ohm headphone amp for enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound
- Hi-fidelity, immersive sound with a 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Xonar Audio Center software provides a user-friendly experience via an inviting and intuitive interface
- Exclusive Hyper Grounding Technology ensures effective noise-blocking, and reduced audio distortion and cross-over interference
Sharpen your hearing. Dominate all
Xonar SE is a PCIe gaming sound card built with high-quality components to satisfy gamers who demand exceptional sound for the best gaming and multimedia experiences. Xonar SE delivers 5.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio output with a high 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and comes with a built-in 300ohm headphone amplifier that provides rich, detailed sound and defined bass.
Immersive audio optimized for gaming
Enjoy 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio in cinematic, 5.1-channel surround
With up to 5.1-channel output and support for 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio, Xonar SE lets you enjoy truly cinematic sound while gaming, watching movies and listening to music.
116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
Xonar SE delivers an exceptional audio signal with a 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 32-times greater clarity than average onboard audio chips.
Integrated headphone amplifier reveals every audio detail
Since many gamers choose to play wearing headphones, Xonar SE features a high-quality, 300ohm headphone amplifier that delivers detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass.
Exclusive sound-insulation technology
Hyper Grounding technology
Exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding PCB fabrication ensures strong signal insulation to reduce distortion and interference, also known as component crosstalk.