- Sound Channels: 7.1
- Host Interface: PCI Express
- Number of Headphone Ports: 5
- Product Type: Sound Board
7.1 PCIe gaming sound card with 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio quality, 150ohm headphone amp, high-quality DAC, and exclusive EMI back plate
- 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio and 7.1-channel, 150ohm headphone amp
- High-quality ESS DAC with 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Exclusive EMI back plate provides noise shielding for exceptionally clear audio
- Sonic Studio enables full audio control via an intuitive, one-page interface
- Perfect Voice technology eliminates background noise for clear in-game communication
Xonar AE is a PCIe gaming sound card built with high-quality components to satisfy gamers who demand exceptional sound for the best gaming and multimedia experiences. Xonar AE delivers 7.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio output with a high 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and comes with a built-in 150ohm headphone amplifier that provides rich, detailed sound and defined bass. An exclusive EMI back plate shields static noise for incredibly clear audio.
Immersive audio optimized for gaming
Enjoy 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio in cinematic, 7.1-channel surround
With up to 7.1-channel output and support for 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio, Xonar AE lets you enjoy truly cinematic sound while gaming, watching movies, and listening to music.
Swappable operational amplifiers - Level-up your audio experience
Xonar AE features a swappable operational amplifier (op-amp), allowing you to customize your listening experience easily - no soldering required!
110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
A hi-fi-grade ESS 9023P DAC delivers an exceptional, jitter-free audio signal with a 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 12-times greater clarity than average onboard audio chips.
Integrated headphone amplifier reveals every sound detail
Since many gamers choose to play wearing headphones, Xonar AE features a high-quality, 150ohm headphone amplifier that delivers detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass.