Schneider Electric SA
Manufacturer Part Number
Manufacturer Website Address
APC by Schneider Electric
StruxureWare Data Center Expert Enterprise
Infrastructure Management Equipment
- Alarm filters: Customize the user interface to display devices in critical, warning or normal device statuses.
- Auto-discovery: Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- Centralized Alert Repository: Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database. Sort alerts by type, date, appliance, and/or device group.
- Centralized management: Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application.
- Custom mapping: Custom backgrounds, unique user-assignable icons, and drag-and-drop device placement make it easy to identify problem devices at a glance, minimizing downtime, errors, and cost.
- Custom reporting: Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis.
- Customizable user access: Define user access and viewing capabilities to individual groups. Control access to devices by administrator-defined user accounts. Additional user access can be managed by using the built-in LDAP and Active Directory Support.
- Encrypted communications: 128 Bit, SSL encrypted communications between client and server, as well as encrypted user IDs and passwords stored on the server to help protect your resources
- Extendable architecture: Available node and application license keys extend the capabilities of the platform allowing it to grow to meet changing business needs.
- Fault notification: Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Free text search: Quickly locate devices and alerts through the free search field.
- Graphical trending analysis: Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Integrated data storage: StruxureWare Data Center Expert ships with internal storage for data and video collection. Additional storage can easily be made available using the built-in Network Attached Storage server support for long-term storage and archiving.
- Mass firmware update: Decrease set-up time and complexity of managed devices by simultaneously upgrading firmware for multiple APC devices.
- Multi-vendor device support: Extensive multi-vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP devices. Enable visibility of existing SNMP devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting.
- Private networking: Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices, by placing them on an isolated secure network.
- Surveillance add-on application: Enhance visibility of your critical assets with physical threat management to monitor and record all activity in secured areas. A centralized repository allows the user to review, search and tag surveillance events for future needs.
- Unified console: Customizable Windows and Linux client application enables instant access to StruxureWare Data Center Expert application from anywhere on the network.