Build cost-effective, reliable signage solutions with the 8 display output, single slot form factor NVIDIA® NVS™ 810
The NVIDIA NVS 810 graphics board delivers exceptional display connectivity, cost-effective scalability, and image management capabilities that make it easy to drive any kind of multi-display digital signage setup. It's the first of its kind to offer eight display outputs, combined with the world's most advanced GPU architecture-all in a single-slot form factor. NVS 810 is also ideal for creating dense signage solutions, delivering the uncompromised performance and reliability required to deploy demanding content in mission-critical signage installations.
Eight mini-DisplayPort 1.2 connectors on the NVIDIA NVS 810 are capable of driving UHD 4K displays at 60 Hz. Plus, it provides advanced features like multi-streaming and stream cloning that enable extremely efficient cable management and display flexibility in complex installations. Key NVIDIA features like bezel correction, synchronization across 8 displays, Warp & Blend, and Mosaic make digital signage easy. This configuration of the NVS 810 includes eight locking mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters for installations requiring DVI displays.
- NVIDIA NVS 810 Professional Graphic Card
- 8 x Locking Mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adapters
- Software Installation Disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed QuickStart Guide
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Linux, or Solaris
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive
- DVI compatible displays (via included mDP to DVI-D SL adapters)