The next generation of AMD EPYC has arrived, providing incredible compute, IO and bandwidth capability – designed to meet the huge demand for more compute in big data analytics, HPC and cloud computing.
- Built on 7nm advanced process technology – the best the industry has to offer, allowing for denser compute capabilities with lower power consumption.
- The world’s first 64 core data center CPU, built using Zen 2 high performance cores and AMD’s innovative chiplet architecture.
- The world’s first mainstream PCIe Gen 4.0 data center CPU with a bandwidth of up to 64GB/s, twice of PCIe Gen 3.0.
- Embedded security protection to help defend your CPU, applications, and data.
- Up to 2X Performance Per Socket & IO Bandwidth vs AMD EPYC Naples.
- Up to 4X Floating Point Per Socket vs AMD EPYC Naples.