- Rack Height: 2U
- Processor Supported: 2x IBM POWER8 with NVLINK
- Drive Bays: 2x 2.5" Hot-Swap
- Supports up to 4x NVIDIA Tesla P100 SXM2 GPUs
The TensorEX TS2-306052-NVL is a 2U rack mountable server supporting 2x IBM POWER8 processors with NVLink, a maximum of 1 TB DDR4 memory, and 4x NVIDIA Tesla P100 SXM2 GPUs.
GPUs have provided groundbreaking performance to accelerate deep learning research with thousands of computational cores and up to 100x application throughput when compared to CPUs alone. Exxact has developed the TensorEX TS2-306052-NVL, featuring IBM POWER8 processors and NVIDIA GPU technology coupled with state-of-the-art NVLink CPU-GPU and GPU-GPU interconnect technology.
- Supports 2x IBM POWER8 processors
- 4x Tesla P100 SXM2 (10.6 TFlops of single precision, 732 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 16 GB of memory per board) GPUs
- Up to 1 TB DDR4 memory
- 2x 2.5" Hot-Swap drive bays
- 2U Rackmount
- Integrated onboard
- 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots
- 3x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots
- 4x RJ45 10GBASE-T Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1x RJ45 IPMI LAN Port