The Atlona OmniStream™ 324 (AT-OMNI-324) works in tandem with the OmniStream 311 (AT-OMNI-311) for extending USB from peripheral devices to a PC over Gigabit Ethernet. The OmniStream 324 features a four-port USB hub for peripherals, while the OmniStream 311 interfaces with a PC or other host device. The OmniStream USB over IP system is compatible with USB 2.0 data rates of up to 480 Mbps. It can be used with high bandwidth devices including cameras, speakerphones, microphones, and DSPs, plus standard USB HID class devices such as a keyboard, mouse, or touch display. Up to seven OmniStream 324 units can be simultaneously paired to an OmniStream 311. Additionally, USB routing over the network can be managed using Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0.
- Huddle rooms - OmniStream USB devices provide a streamlined videoconferencing solution that interfaces a PC with a PTZ camera (such as the AT-HDVS-CAM), as well as USB audio peripherals.
- Meeting rooms - OmniStream USB devices are ideal for interfacing a wall-mounted touch display with a laptop at the meeting table.
- Green LED Indicators: PWR, LINK, HOST, SIGNAL
- UTILITY: 1 - 3.5 mm mini-stereo
- PAIRING: 1 - Push button, tact-type, recessed
- Weight: 0.23 kg