The Atlona OmniStream™ 238 (AT-OMNI-238) receives audio streamed from OmniStream AV encoders, and delivers up to 16 audio outputs, configurable as eight stereo pairs or 16 mono channels. OmniStream features industry standard, AES67-compatible audio over IP streaming. Up to sixteen channels of PCM audio can be received by the OmniStream 238. An audio stream can be routed to one or more unbalanced or balanced outputs, each with programmable volume control. The OmniStream 238 is ideal for feeding audio from HDMI sources into a whole-house audio system, as well as multiple audio zones in a commercial AV application.
Easy to configure, simple to manage
OmniStream AV over IP systems are remarkably easy to set up and manage - whether for a meeting room, residence, divisible room, or an entire university campus. Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0 features automatic network device discovery, plus an intuitive web-based GUI that lets you configure virtual routing for AV, control, and data over the network - just as easily as you would with conventional AV matrix switching. AMS also streamlines and simplifies management of OmniStream systems through continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, multi-device configuration and backup, automated firmware updates, remote device control, and more.
Dante audio networking
The OmniStream 238 is also a Dante networked audio interface. Audinate Dante is a popular audio networking technology widely used in the commercial AV and professional audio industries. With Dante, the OmniStream 238 can be integrated with Dante-equipped DSPs and facility or enterprise-wide distributed audio systems for paging, background music, conferencing, and other applications. (Note: Dante audio over IP routing configuration requires Dante Controller software.)
OmniStream product compatibility
The OmniStream 238 is compatible with OmniStream Pro and OmniStream R-Type encoders, as well as the OmniStream 232 IP / analog audio bridge.
- Residential whole-house audio systems - The OmniStream 238 can interface directly into multi-room amplifiers. It can be programmed into a control system to allow localized user volume control in separate areas throughout a residence.
- Bars, restaurants, offices, and other small to mid-sized commercial environments - The OmniStream 238 is ideal for multi-zone audio, as well as delivering background music throughout.
- Large commercial environments such as convention centers, stadiums, and houses of worship - The OmniStream 238 can be integrated with Dante-equipped DSPs and mixing consoles to distribute audio to designated areas or rooms.
Atlona AV Over IP Certification
Atlona is pleased to offer Atlona AV Over IP Certification through free, InfoComm-certified and accredited online education courses. With AV Over IP Certification, you'll have the credibility, knowledge, and confidence to inform your customers on the ideal networked AV system solutions for their requirements, and deliver quality sales and technical support whenever necessary.
Atlona Professional Services
Atlona provides project design, configuration and management services to system designers and integrators working with OmniStream AV over IP products. A trusted authority in providing support and guidance during the system design and deployment phases, Atlona will work with you to ensure optimal performance and efficiency in your AV over IP projects.
- 16-Output IP to Analog Audio Bridge
- Installation guide
- Rack mounting brackets
- Captive screw connectors
- External universal power supply
- Atlona Velocity Control System
- Atlona OmniStream AT-OMNI-512 R-Type Dual-Channel Networked AV Encoder