The AT-JUNO-451-HDBT features an HDBaseT input and is compatible with the Atlona UHD-PRO3, UHD-CAT, UHD-EX, SW Series, and other HDBaseT products for AV extension up to 10 Gbps. It will be capable of receiving 4K HDR and 18 Gbps over HDBaseT from forthcoming Atlona matrix switchers.
NOTE: For HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 content (HDMI data rates exceeding 10 Gbps), the AT-JUNO-451-HDBT is not compatible with transmitters for the AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS, AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT, or AT-HDR-EX-100CEA-KIT.
The Atlona JunoX™ 451 HDBT (AT-JUNO-451-HDBT) is a 4ï¿½1 switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. The JunoX 451 HDBT features three HDMI inputs, plus an HDBaseT input for receiving video, embedded audio, and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The JunoX 451 HDBT is compatible with the Atlona UHD-PRO3, UHD-CAT, and SW Series for HDBaseT extension up to 10 Gbps. It will be capable of receiving 4K HDR and 18 Gbps over HDBaseT from forthcoming Atlona matrix switchers. The JunoX 451 HDBT includes EDID management features and automatic input switching. It also supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel for receiving digital audio from a television, and includes a TOSLINK digital audio output for sending this audio to an AV receiver or soundbar. This JunoX Series switcher can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The JunoX 451 HDBT is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The JunoX 451 HDBT is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona's award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
The JunoX 451 HDBT automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt "high" state but may not be delivering active video.
- Residential installations - The JunoX 451 HDBT is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- Local HDMI switching - The JunoX 451 HDBT is ideal for residential and commercial applications with HDMI switchers for rooms that can also receive content from shared AV sources via a centralized matrix switcher.
- TV showrooms - This 4K HDR switcher can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications - Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
- 4K HDR Four-Input HDMI and HDBaseT Switcher
- User Guide
- IR Remote Control
- Surface Mounting Brackets
- External Universal Power Supply