The Atlona AT-GAIN-NET is a networked audio interface card for the Gain 120 (AT-GAIN-120) power amplifier. It features an AES67 and Dante dual-channel audio bridge, adding the capability to accept two channels over a network from a Dante or AES67-equipped DSP, as well as Atlona OmniStream AV encoders. The GAIN-NET can easily be installed into a Gain 120 amplifier in the field.
- AES67 / Dante networked audio interface card for the Gain 120 power amplifier
- Receives two-channel audio over IP from OmniStream AV encoders or compatible audio devices
- Simple, plug-and-play field installation
- AES67 / Dante audio over IP routing configuration requires Dante Controller software
- Atlona Gain AT-GAIN-120 Power Amplifier
- Atlona OmniStream AV Encoders